|Creation||30 October 2011|
goes to Junction and gets
killed by that 6th Sentient
guy, ya know?
|Occupation||Securing people and points|
"I'm going to secure you!"
Appearance and Personality
XanderKage (also known as "That 6th Sentient Guy") has the appearance of a RED Medic wearing Bill's Hat and a Couvre Corner. Despite this, in his third appearance he made it clear that he is not a doctor.
XanderKage's single goal in life appears to be securing people and control points. He seems to enjoy doing this as his evil smile indicates when he commits these acts.
Powers and Abilities
XanderKage's only evident superpower is the ability to secure both points and people. He seems to be able to do this by simply touching them and uttering the word "Secure!". Upon being secured, the victim is paralysed (sometimes completely) and unable to do anything.
It is believed that this effect is only temporary as one of Kage's victims (Dick Sandvich) was seen in a later video despite being secured in past. XanderKage appears to be able to secure even more powerful Freaks, inspiring fear even in the likes of Private Funnyman and Karma Soldier.
It seems XanderKage is also a proficient martial artist, though he has not fought enough actual fights to be able to tell the extent of his skill for sure. While his martial prowess cannot be definitely proven, he has thrown J.D Aussie, a cyborg, into some boxes and has been shown overpowering him before securing him.
Faults and Weaknesses
- He has more or less the same durability as an ordinary TF2 Medic, as he has been shown to have collapsed after only being injured 3 times, albeit the injuries being rather major.
- Moreover, he has no destructive power at all, and seemingly cannot damage or injure particularly durable Freaks because of it.
- XanderKage is "based on" XanderKage, an apparent acquaintance of his creator, AdmiralTrainstorm.
By the Creator of the Freak
- Captain Demoman goes to Junction and gets killed by that 6th Sentient guy, ya know?
- Private Funnyman meets Karma Soldier
- The return of that one 6th Sentient dude