Some useless trivia
- Whereas I joined the Garry's Mod community in the Middle Secondary period of the TF2 Freak history, I had been aware of the existence of TF2 Monsters since the Late Primary. I recall watching videos with Mssnor and the Fat Spy back when they were new.
- Regarding Garry's Mod videos:
- I primarily use Henry's Animation Tool.
- I like lip-syncing. I have easy time coming up with dialogues, often with minimal sentence mixing required.
- I dislike animating walk cycles. However, growing experience and a couple of tricks help to reduce the mental strain involved.
- Regarding the plot, I usually define the "skeleton" of the plot beforehand to determine certain specific events I want to depict. Then I come up with what happens in-between these events on the go as I work on the video.
- Sometimes I can spend an hour animating a sequence which lasts only a couple of seconds in order to make sure it turns out right.
- I record animation with Fraps and edit the footage in Sony Vegas 13. The current video format I use is:
- Format: .mp4
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Bitrate: 8 Mbps VBR
- Framerate: 29,97 fps
- Format: .aac
- Bitrate: 384 kbps
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Bit depth: 16 bits
- Channels: 2
- My YouTube alias comes from the name generator I used for my player character when playing Knights of the Old Republic.
- My IQ is 141.
- I am cross-dominant, but the term "hand-confusion" is amusingly accurate.
- My favourite colour is indigo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.