|Friends||Everyone except you|
|Contribution||All of this|
I'm OluapPlayer. I exist, arguably. I made a bunch of videos but they aren't very good, so I wouldn't blame you if you think they look more like slideshows.
My favorite TF2 Freak is Seeman.
I Made These
- BLU Nnnngh Sniper - tried too hard to make this look cool, came off as obnoxious
- Bluster Blaster Sentry - spreading knowledge of Sam & Max to the masses
- Bomb Bear - no really, screw this cosmetic
- Caberneer - *bam*
- Cremapyro - stalkey tentacley Portal thingy
- Dr. Noooo - honestly there's nothing 'freaky' about this guy
- Gentlemanly Demo - a man with a fine hat
- BLU Gentlemanly Demo - an evil man, also with a fine hat
- God Cow - yes, really
- Gunslinger Vagineer - a most disgusting love story
- Jane Doe - in hindsight, very disturbing
- Magic Mann - terrible, awful, cringeworthy, disowned
- Medibird - utterly unremarkable
- MeeM - you likely didn't know I made these
- Nnnngh Sniper - because distorted faces are funny
- Official Heavy - one of the only ones I actually like
- Paintraingineer - descriptioneer
- Professor Pyrowise - very cringy
- Pyrogun - also one I'm fond of
- BLU Pyrogun - went nowhere because I was lazy
- Spy and Spy - the originals
- Thieving BLU Soldiers - because screw Soldiers lol
- Vagipyro - in hindsight, way too tryhard-y
- I have watched Gmod videos since back when SCOUT IS DELICIOUS was popular before the Early Primary Period even began. I remember BenderAKAUnder and Mssnor's work and I remember the brief time when Seeman was called Seemoman. I started Gmodding myself during the Early Secondary Period.
- The first TF2-related Gmod video I ever watched that I can recall was SCOUT IS BOO.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.