|Birth||October 5th, 1997|
|Birthplace||Somewhere in Florida|
- "I reckon this will come in handy."
- ―Rifleman's resourceful nature
Hello there and welcome to my Freak-Workshop.
Overall, dispite the lack of gmod videos on my youtube account, a good friend of mine was able to use some of my freaks and to entertainment you all.
So I hope you've enjoyed this moment to get to know each other. Have a pleasant day and enjoy yourself at the workshop.
- A litle the ole' chop chop!
- Leetle mannnn.
- Such heroic nonsense.
- No sacrifice is great for the right of freedom.
- Oh dat slaps me on de butt.
- Nnnngh... Quack!
- Can you spell this? Isaac, I S A A A A A...
- I am Dangeous Bacon!!
- Stouk Shako for two refined!
Some Random Trivia
- The "Late" prefix title of nearly all of my current usernames comes from my Xbox 360 username LateSnake Eyes which resulted from a username randomizer when I tried to have it as "Snake Eyes".
- Although, to most people, I am new to the community because I've started somewhere around between the Early Tertiary period and the Mid Tertiary period. However, I have been awhere of Gmod and TF2 when I first saw SCOUT IS LITTLE MAC and the Little Scout's Punch Out!! series (note: this was also before I made my youtube account). This means that I might have been around, in theory anyways, since the Secondary Period... probably... I'm not too certain about that.
- I am confirmed to be the youngest gmodder in this wiki community.
- Although I've made many gmod characters in my carrer, I have not yet posted a single gmod or SFM video (yet).
- I like to play games that randomly pops up in my head like: Captain America: Super Soldier, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, Spiral Knights, etc.
- Suprisingly I can do an impressive impression of Super Kami Guru from Dragon Ball Z Abridged.