|Creation||7 February 2010|
|Debut||An Average Day At 2Fort|
The Agreeable Soldier is a beta-style BLU Soldier who always has his body in a contorted manner, his limbs and joints twisted in many impossible ways. He shows his eyes under his helmet in a manner akin to Painis Cupcake, and his eyes themselves are always looking in different directions.
Personality and Behavior
The Agreeable Soldier is considered an enigma in the TF2 Freak world since no one knows where he comes from, but the only time he appears is when two people are having an argument. In those situations, he serves as a meditator for both parties, and when he thinks one side is agreeable, he will say "Yes!", prompting his head to explode (he always respawns, though). This prompts the other party to agree with the one the Agreeable Soldier sides with, and both sides are reconciled.
Powers and Abilities
While not technically an ability, the Agreeable Soldier is able to solve arguments and persuade people to reconcile with each other. His input on things is so important, whenever he says "Yes!" and his head explodes, it is perceived that the party he sides with is right and that the Soldier is serious with his choice, thus ending the argument.
Another thing is that his body is so twisted that he cannot walk normally, so the Agreeable Soldier relies on levitating himself while flailing his limbs around.
Faults and Weaknesses
- The Agreeable Soldier is as strong and durable as a normal Soldier.
- One of the downsides to serving as mediator is that when he/she sides with a party, it will sometimes make an argument more hostile than it was before. That is a risk the Agreeable Soldier faces.
- The Agreeable Soldier also has no means to defend himself.
- In An Average Day at 2Fort and Weaselcake Goes To Wal-Mart, he had an abnormally large cranium. This was dropped in The Agreeable Soldier Settles An Argument.
- He is somewhat similar to Soljah.