|Creation||June 27, 2010|
|Debut||Crouching Engies, Hidden|
"Guess I got the Midas touch."
The most common deformities amongst Odd Engies include large, flipper-like hands, stocky bodies and elongated necks. They frequently possess misplaced helmets. Some of them show disfigurement similar to that of a Vagineer, and several of them have been observed changing their shape on a whim.
Behaviour and Personality
Odd Engies are a hostile species which are known to attack groups of mercenaries both individually and in packs. Though usually aggressive and combative, they cower in fear when outmatched.
Powers and Abilities
Odd Engies are capable of wall-crawling & even wall phasing, which they often use to ambush unsuspecting victims. Most Odd Engies possess increased durability. Some of them exhibit inhuman strength as well, and are capable of neck-lifting humans with little effort.
Faults and Weaknesses
- Odd Engies lack any known form of ranged combat.
- Odd Engies are still vulnerable to gunfire despite their toughness.
- Odd Engies are one of the few completely SFM-driven Monsters.
- Crouching Engies, Hidden Fears
- The Odd Engies: 2Fort Takeover Prelude
- Meet the Oddineer
- Meet the Odd Engies
- A Glimpse: Mann vs Mutation [Odd Engies]
- The Many Forms of an Odd Engie
- The Odd Vote
- Odd Engies: The Fall of Mann [TF2 Saxxy Entry]
- The Odd Engies: Threshold [Saxxy Awards 2016 Drama Entry]
- The Odd Vote 2