|Creation||October 06, 2012|
|Debut||Gentlemanly Demo meets|
the Magic Mann
|Occupation||Oluapland's biggest jerk|
"How's that feel, wimp?"
Magic Mann appeared as a RED Scout using a Void Monk Hair, the B-ankh! and Bolgan Family Crest.
Behaviour and Personality
Magic Mann usually disguised himself as a poor, homeless Scout using a Ghastly Gibus, Flip-Flops and a very dirty shirt, sometimes bloodied, who asked for either food or a cheap hat. When a benevolent bystander decided to help him, Magic Mann revealed himself with a loud "MAGIC MAAAAAANN" sound, and claimed he would reward the person who helped him for their generosity. However, Magic Mann would not reward the generous person at all, instead tricking and torturing them with his magic powers until near death, before escaping while laughing wildly. Magic Mann was chaotic and erratic, attacking anyone who fell to his traps, independent of their teams or alignments.
The magician eventually met his match with Doppelganger, who stumbled into the mad Freak and sought to steal his magical powers. Severely underestimating his foe, Magic Mann was defeated and Doppelganger would add his wild magic to his already growing power. As the Spy's other victims - Major Scout Guy, Medizard, Ninjineer, Soldine and Cyborneer - begun joining forces to get back at him, Magic Mann refused to cooperate and instead attacked Medizard unprovoked. Cyborneer came to his rescue and eventually decapitated Magic Mann with his wrench, putting an end to his menace.
Powers and Abilities
Magic Mann, as his name implies, had a great arsenal of magic powers. He could launch bolts of energy from his hands which had several effects which defied regular laws of physics, such as exploding people, turning them inside out, causing explosions, or even turning his enemies into MeeMs. Magic Mann could also levitate, teleport and create objects out of thin air.
Faults and Weaknesses
Despite his reality-warping magic, Magic Mann had an array of weaknesses which can be exploited by his opponents.
- Magic Mann's fearless attitude could make him try to trick enemies more powerful than he could handle.
- Magic Mann lacked endurance, being only a little stronger physically than a normal Scout.
- Magic Mann rarely killed his enemies, preferring to torture them alive. This meant an opponent could fake defeat to leave him in a vulnerable position.
|Magic Mann vs. Doppelganger||Doppelganger's Rampage: Part 5 - Magic Mann||Loss|
|Magic Mann & TROLLSCOUT vs. Official Heavy & Gentlemanly Demo||Magical Trolling||Win|
|Magic Mann vs. Medizard and Cyborneer||Doppelganger's Rampage: Part 8 - Unsettled Score||Loss|
- Magic Mann was inspired from a similarly named character, the Magic Man, from Adventure Time.
- Magic Mann was created primarily because his creator did not have a Scout-themed Freak at the time, and wanted one for the sake of having one for each class. As time passed, his creator grew dissatisfied with the character and deleted his videos, though the Freak escaped being wiped out entirely due to being featured in videos by other creators.
- Magic Mann was to have a backstory; not always evil, he once lived with his lover (represented by a BLU Femscout) until she was murdered by BLU Nnnngh Sniper, leading him to go mad from grief. This, however, was never featured in any videos.
By the creator of the Freak
- These videos have been deleted.