|Creation||December 16, 2009|
|Debut||The Misadventures of Fat Spy.|
Ranged (Airship mode)
"It seems I am not the only fat man!"
Though RED in his initial appearance, Fat Spy has been consistently depicted as being BLU since then. He is morbidly obese, and his voice is significantly deeper than that of an average Spy.
Behaviour and Personality
Fat Spy is a mischievous, somewhat goofy person who seems to like to pull often nasty pranks. He is also prone to insult his victims. However, he rarely causes severe damage with his mischief. Despite his erratic behaviour, he helps his BLU teammates when they are in need.
On several occasions Fat Spy has displayed extreme self-conscience regarding his bulky stature, and he is easily disheartened when it is pointed out.
Powers and Abilities
Fat Spy is outfitted with some of the default equipment, including a cloaking device and a sapper. He is also capable of backstabs whilst utilising his knife. He can regurgitate yellowish-brown bile, which besides disgusting the target may attract a small pack of zombies that subsequently deal with the victim.
Moreover, he may enter an airship mode, which not only allows him to float at low-to-mid altitudes, but launch a carpet bombing salvo of explosive watermelons as well.
Faults and Weaknesses
- Fat Spy is a poor fighter and is not capable of dealing with many combat-oriented Monsters.
- Due to being extremely obese, he is a slow and large target.
- Mocking his stature easily dispirits him, rendering him unable to fight and often actually drives him away.
- With the debut date of December 16th, 2009, he is one of the very oldest TF2 Freaks, after Vagineer, Crotch Sniper, Intelligent Heavy and Icy Spy.
By the creator of the Freak
- The Misadventures of Fat Spy.
- Heavy's wacky adventure time.
- Fat Spy goes too far.
- TheToenniga's challenge of destiny.
- Staring contest.
- Heavy's Gun?